What you can expect from me as your listing agent:
My goal as your agent is to facilitate getting your home on the market at the right time, so that it sells at its optimum price, for your greatest benefit. I am willing to go above and beyond to make that happen, by not only being a professional and knowledgeable agent, but by helping you stage and professionally photographing your home. I consider myself a very "hands-on" agent, and if you need help throwing out some new mulch...I'll bring my gloves.
Here’s what you can expect from me:
- I will thoroughly research the current market to help you get the optimum price for your home.
- I will provide advice on how to make your home more appealing to a greater segment of buyers.
- I will provide staging decor, or full staging as needed, so that your home looks fresh and inviting...a place that others will want to call home.
- Over 90% of homes are first seen online, and first impressions matter! As a professional photographer, I personally will take high quality images, so your home stands out!
- I will market your home through open houses, updates on popular real estate sites, social media, and our local newspaper.
- I’ll explain every step of the process, and why it is necessary.
- If I don’t have the answer to your question, I will not improvise, but will find the answer from trusted colleagues.
- I will listen to what your goals are regarding pricing and timing, and will work hard to achieve those objectives
- I will always be honest with you.
To find out more about selling your home, click here